- Posted by Natthawut Saisema
- On September 20, 2015
- 0 Comments
There are two TVs in the house. The main one is connected to a multi-channel satellite service. To operate satellite TV in the living room:
- Select the LG black remote control
- Press the power switch. If there is no picture, press the second “input” button and select AV1.
- Make sure the satellite box (the black box by the side of the TV) is on. Simply press the red on button (top right hand corner)
- Following this, you can select channels using the “True” remote.